Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I sell this MacBook to Apple if I have the official bill

I have a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports), 2.4 GHz inter Core i5 with Memory; 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 and Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB. Serial Code: CO***VDC.

My question is, Can I sell this MacBook to apple if I have the official bill, the box, the adapter and type C cable with a apple care warranty

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 8:43 PM

I don't know. You'd have to take it to an Apple Store to find out. An iPad Pro is not nearly as expensive. Assuming they did accept it in trade, they will not give you cash for the difference in value. Rather you would get an Apple Gift Card. I also don't know whether having bought it in Hong Kong would prove problematic. It might help to have the original box and packaging.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2019 8:43 PM in response to pranav_10

I don't know. You'd have to take it to an Apple Store to find out. An iPad Pro is not nearly as expensive. Assuming they did accept it in trade, they will not give you cash for the difference in value. Rather you would get an Apple Gift Card. I also don't know whether having bought it in Hong Kong would prove problematic. It might help to have the original box and packaging.

Sep 25, 2019 8:28 PM in response to pranav_10

No. Apple does not purchase user products other than to use as a trade-in on another product. See Trade in with Apple GiveBack - Apple.

Why are you asking the question? You haven't provided information on when and where you bought it and why you don't want it. We can't tell you much more since you must deal with Apple.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Can I sell this MacBook to Apple if I have the official bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.