Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ID removal

Sometime ago I bought a used iPhone 8 from Giffgaff. After I signed into it I was constantly asked for the password for an ID I didn’t recognise in connection with AppStore purchases. Clearly the phone hadn’t been wiped properly by its previous owner and it was unusable because of the constant demands for an unknown password. I then bought a new iPhone SE but the same thing happened when I entered my identity and signed in - constant demands for a password for the sameunrecognised ID in connection with AppStore purchases. Luckily these stopped after a while but I have just bought a new iPhone 11 pro and the same thing is happening again. How do I get rid of this strange ID?

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 1:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 6:35 AM

If you have been setting up your phones up using your old phone, some of the old apps may have been downloaded each time as the information may have carried forward from the original phone.

Similar questions

3 replies

ID removal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.