Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email not syncing deleted emails on iPad and iPhone after iOS 13

Email not syncing deleted emails on iPad and iPhone after os13

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 28, 2019 8:54 AM

9 replies

Sep 29, 2019 6:30 AM in response to joelcg

Same problem. Some Emails deleted on my Mac are still listed in Inbox when launching iPhone mail. On the iPhone I've restarted Mail several times, 'cleared' the Mail app (double press Home button and swipe up) and deleted messages are still listed. The message has to be deleted on the iPhone to move it to Trash.

iOS 13.1.1 (iPhone 8)

macOS 10.14.6 (18G103)

Mac Mail v12.4 (3445.104.11)

Oct 3, 2019 2:04 AM in response to joelcg

Email sync after iOS 13 is not working on my iPad en iPhone. The mail is correct on my Mac.

iPhone: iOS 13.1.2

iPad: iPadOS 13.1.2

MacOS: 10.14.6

I am missing messages in some mailboxes, and syncing is hardly working. When I delete a email on my mac, it's still there on my iPhone a day later.

Oct 3, 2019 9:22 AM in response to joelcg

I’m seeing the same thing on my end. iOS 13.1.2 and macOS 10.14.6 Mojave. In my case the syncing appears to happen in random instances.

I’m going to make a guess and suggest this will resolve itself when macOS 10.15 Catalina is released. Right now it is somewhat annoying though. I hope it is not an intentional change on Apple’s part.

Email not syncing deleted emails on iPad and iPhone after iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.