Newsroom Update

New features come to Apple services this fall. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar on Mac desktop.

How do I fix on Mac calendar ?

calendar can’t verify the identity of the server “cal.me.com”

JW

Posted on Sep 28, 2019 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 8:03 PM

Hello James Whang,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with Calendar on your Mac computer. I will be happy to check this out with you.

1 . First verify your date and time are set correctly. If the date or time is wrong on your Mac - Apple Support

2. If you still have issues, you may need to sign out of iCloud, and sign back in, and restarting your computer. Please be aware, when you sign out of iCloud, you may get an alert about data being removed from the computer. This is normal, and your information will be stored in iCloud. Before signing out, you may want to archive the data, but once you sign back in, your iCloud information will re-sync to the computer. Here are some articles to help:

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2019 8:03 PM in response to James Whang

Hello James Whang,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with Calendar on your Mac computer. I will be happy to check this out with you.

1 . First verify your date and time are set correctly. If the date or time is wrong on your Mac - Apple Support

2. If you still have issues, you may need to sign out of iCloud, and sign back in, and restarting your computer. Please be aware, when you sign out of iCloud, you may get an alert about data being removed from the computer. This is normal, and your information will be stored in iCloud. Before signing out, you may want to archive the data, but once you sign back in, your iCloud information will re-sync to the computer. Here are some articles to help:

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Calendar on Mac desktop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.