Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone will not download pictures to my PC

I am running windows 10 trying to download pictures from my iPhone 8. I have attempted this many times and sometimes it will download a few pictures and then stops and then sometimes it wont even download one picture. I have went to the file explorer and right clicked on my phone and clicked on the "import pictures" command and again it will only download a couple of pictures and then stops. I know this is something with the computer because I can't not download my wife or daughter XS either. Please help!

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 3:42 PM

Hello confused_and_frustrated!  

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you’re having some trouble when you go to download photos from your iPhone 8 as well as the iPhone XS that your wife and daughter have. 

Check out the steps in this article to be sure the you’ve covered all the basics when it comes to importing to your PC: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you’re using iCloud Photos, you’ll want to follow the additional steps listed. 

If you find that you still can’t import the photos, check out this site: If you can't import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2019 3:42 PM in response to confused_and_frustrated

Hello confused_and_frustrated!  

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you’re having some trouble when you go to download photos from your iPhone 8 as well as the iPhone XS that your wife and daughter have. 

Check out the steps in this article to be sure the you’ve covered all the basics when it comes to importing to your PC: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you’re using iCloud Photos, you’ll want to follow the additional steps listed. 

If you find that you still can’t import the photos, check out this site: If you can't import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer

Cheers!

Iphone will not download pictures to my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.