Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I report iPadOS 13.1.1 issues...specifically , the native mail app problems after update?

I just installed 13.1.1 on my iPad pro and noticed two significant issues in the mail app. First, loading messages is slower now and it slows down my ability to rapidly delete emails using the delete key on my ipad pro keyboard. It takes 3-5 seconds for the next message to highlight after deleting a message. Second, if I press the delete key before the next message is highlighted, the mail app quits/closes. I am not sure if that is a glitch/bug or by design. There are many websites with issues and solutions but those are for iOS and not the new iPadOS. While my frustration is low, I know it will only increase if this persists. I am already looking for other mail apps to try and see how they function.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 11:21 AM

Hello,

You can report bugs using the following link.

Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Where can I report iPadOS 13.1.1 issues...specifically , the native mail app problems after update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.