Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad os 13.2.3 problems

Since the update to 13.2.3 my ipad has the following issues:

1. The mail icon has a number listing new mail that isn’t there and the number will not go away no matter how much mail is refreshed.
  2. Ipad is running slow now pulling up certain apps and/or info in apps.
  3. Mail alerts are not working.

I’ve restarted and reset but that is where I am at. I guess I will have to live with it until the next update and see what gets “fixed” and then what gets broken. Can’t the tech guys fully test their updates?

iPad mini 4, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 5, 2019 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2019 9:52 AM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

3 replies

Dec 5, 2019 10:32 AM in response to QuickPost

I don’t know why it says my problem is solved as it isn’t. I just opened up this site and it said solved. No. What a waste of time resetting. I was doubtful it would help but luckily I had some time to kill right now.

Nope. I am still in the same situation of waiting till the next update.

Please, tech people check them before you post them!

ipad os 13.2.3 problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.