Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 not wireless charging

I have a Belkin boost up dock for iPhone/watch and a Samsung fast charge at work. Both were working until the 13.1 update. I realize the Samsung got booted because of the new restrictions. However Belkin is supposed to be recognized. Every day since the update it won't wireless charge. The watch still works. The phone will do a quick recognition that it's on there then shuts off. I even tried to tie it to the charger to make sure it was fully against it and it still doesn't work. Anyone else having charging issues after 13.1?

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 6:27 AM

1 reply

Oct 2, 2019 1:06 PM in response to steviehill

Hi steviehill,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble wirelessly charging your iPhone. I’m happy to help. You’ll want to refer to the article below:

How to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later - Apple Support

Should the issue persist, you’ll want to reach out to the manufacturer to make sure your wireless charger is compatible.

Take care.

iphone 11 not wireless charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.