Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disable audio sharing in iOS13.1

Can i disable this feature? my phone often ask me if i want to share audio to other in the street... that's annoying

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 7:30 AM

I have same issue. I ride the bus to work and am constantly asked (Iif I’d like to share with Beats. There must be a way to disable this! Apple? Hello?

Yes. I put a picture right in the middle of this because it popped up while I was typing.

9 replies

Oct 31, 2019 8:05 AM in response to dawkins2008

Holy crap this is annoying. I get it on a crowded train during my morning commute.

Has anyone got a fix for this yet? I’m skeptics 13.2 addresses this but I’ll give it a try today.

Edit: looks like there is an option coming in 13.2 to disable this... https://www.macrumors.com/2019/10/10/siri-privacy-options-ios-13-2/

I guess I could technically highjack the other person’s headphones and they’ll have to listen to whatever I want.

Disable audio sharing in iOS13.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.