Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the MyQ garage to work in CarPlay

How do I get the MyQ garage to work in CarPlay in iOS 13.1.2 or the lates update. It was working fine in iOS 13.

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 7:51 AM

1 reply

Oct 2, 2019 8:02 AM in response to MsSandyB

My MyQ garage door still works / shows up in the "tiled" CarPlay interface even after updating to 13.1.2. I did not have to do anything special.

Granted I do not have a long sample size, but I did notice something earlier this week I do not remember seeing before. If I had a calendar event that was current when I drove near my house, the MyQ "tile" would not replace it and therefore it looked like the MyQ intergration was broken. However, when I drove by my house later in the day when there was not a calendar event, the MyQ "tile" showed up as expected. I feel like the behavior of this may have changed (where the MyQ "tile" would show up and replace the calendar when near my house) between 13.0 - 13.1.2 but it could also be my imagination too.

How do I get the MyQ garage to work in CarPlay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.