Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlists

With the upcoming "retirement" of iTunes once we get the new MacOS, does anyone know anything about Playlists?

I work extensively with playlists on my iPhone, and my husband uses them on his iPad for our podcast. Will there be a way to create and edit playlists for use on the iPhone and/or iPad once iTunes is gone?

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 10:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 12:56 PM

The rumours of the death of iTunes have been somewhat exaggerated. iTunes is staying exactly the same except for those who install the new version of macOS 10.15 Catalina on their Mac where the functions will be split between three new apps, Books, and Finder, the Mac equivalent to Windows Explorer. See What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support for details. The new apps still support playlists.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2019 12:56 PM in response to BenRagunton

The rumours of the death of iTunes have been somewhat exaggerated. iTunes is staying exactly the same except for those who install the new version of macOS 10.15 Catalina on their Mac where the functions will be split between three new apps, Books, and Finder, the Mac equivalent to Windows Explorer. See What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support for details. The new apps still support playlists.

tt2

Playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.