Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IMac toolbar issue with Mail this web page, and Share icons, unable to send "To"

Having issue every time: Using on toolbar icons - Mail this web page, or Share, a new page appears, the first line appears, "To: talktomebaby@realisationpar.com" the page blinks, non-stop and need to Log out to get rid off. Is this an issue with iMac, Safari, infected, and How to fix it?

very desperate in getting a resolution.

Thank you.

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2019 9:58 AM

Hi rkaufmann,

I reviewed the Unwanted email addresses in Mail on Mac and I followed the steps. However, the recipient name was not listed in my Mail Mac.

I looked very closely to the Trash, Junk and deleted old mails. Then, noticed the section of Outlook, Yes, the recipient emails were here and I deleted the mails. It did resolved my issues!

Thank you for your Hint!!

It was helpful!!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2019 9:58 AM in response to rkaufmann87

Hi rkaufmann,

I reviewed the Unwanted email addresses in Mail on Mac and I followed the steps. However, the recipient name was not listed in my Mail Mac.

I looked very closely to the Trash, Junk and deleted old mails. Then, noticed the section of Outlook, Yes, the recipient emails were here and I deleted the mails. It did resolved my issues!

Thank you for your Hint!!

It was helpful!!

IMac toolbar issue with Mail this web page, and Share icons, unable to send "To"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.