Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email Flashing

Hello,

I am having a problem with the native Apple Mail app on my MacBook Air. I will be surfing the internet in Safari and want to send a link to someone. I will use the "Share" button in the upper right on Safari and choose to send it as an email. This will open up the native Apple Mail app and past it in as a link. Almost immediately it starts to flash between that email and another random email. I cannot get it to stop and have to force quit the Mail application. Does anyone have this problem and how can I fix the problem. I've looked at the online community, but cannot find anything that matches my specific problem. I currently am running a MacBook Air with macOS High Sierra.

Thanks for your help.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 7:18 AM

Hello, that's a new one on me, have you tried this yet?

Safe Boot from the HD, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode?

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

1 reply

Email Flashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.