Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't get #images to show up under cellular or work through messages

I've tried talking to apple support twice now, and no one has been able to help me

I purchased a new iphone11 in the hopes my #images app issues would be resolved, not the case

The app itself is no where to be detected in my settings, i can only see the app image through messages, and even then, when i attempt to send a gif, i get this persistent message "Could Not Share Image The internet connection appears to be offline"

I've tried all the troubleshooting tips and workarounds I've seen posted, and nothing solves the problem, can someone either from apple support or this board please help, it's beyond aggravating at this point

thanks

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 4, 2019 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2019 1:25 PM

Follow this link

Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

With Messages, you can find hundreds of trending GIFs in #images to add to your messages.

#images is available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, India, Singapore, Philippines, and Japan.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207179

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2019 1:25 PM in response to needhelpsjcc

Follow this link

Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

With Messages, you can find hundreds of trending GIFs in #images to add to your messages.

#images is available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, India, Singapore, Philippines, and Japan.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207179

can't get #images to show up under cellular or work through messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.