Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vibration not working even if Silence mode and Vibration on Silent toggle ON

Did any one have such issue that vibration is not working after the software updation to IOS13. If i put my phone in Silence mode and the Vibration on Silent toggle is also ON but it doesn't. And this scenario happens after the latest IOS 13 Updgrade.

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 11:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 9:31 AM

I did exactly the same you told but issue still exist.

4 replies

Oct 7, 2019 5:41 PM in response to J_Mampilly

Hi J_Mampilly,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having trouble with the vibration on your iPhone after updating to the most recent iOS version. I can see why you'd reach out about this behavior; I'd like to help. First, I'd suggest verifying that Vibration is enabled in Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Vibration. If it's not enabled, tap to enable the feature and test for vibration.

If vibration is enabled, try these steps next:

• Tap Settings > Sounds & Haptics > disable both "Vibrate on Ring" and "Vibrate on Silent"
  • Restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
  • Tap Settings > Sounds & Haptics > enable both "Vibrate on Ring" and "Vibrate on Silent"
  • Test for vibration with the Silent switch on and off.

Let me know what you find.

Best Regards.

Oct 9, 2019 11:11 AM in response to J_Mampilly

Hi J_Mampilly,

Thanks for taking the time to work through those steps. Next, I'd suggest creating a backup: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Then use the steps in the following resource titled "Put your device in recovery mode and set it up again" to reinstall iOS 13.1.2 to your device. This process replaces the iOS on your device with a fresh copy; be sure to follow the steps closely and choose to "Update" in order to prevent data loss: If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists after reinstalling iOS, reach out to Apple for additional assistance: Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

Vibration not working even if Silence mode and Vibration on Silent toggle ON

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.