Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 pro max 64gb storage

So I keep getting a notification that my iPhone storage is full. I even bought extra iCloud storage. I did a back up. How do I create extra space and shift everything to iCloud. I deleted a lot of apps and it went from 63 to 56 gb then it was back to 63 gb. (I actually went from a 256 gb to 64 because it was cheaper and I didn’t have to pay a down payment of 150 also its on a lease with sprint. Please help what should I do 😩

Posted on Oct 6, 2019 4:59 PM

12 replies

Oct 6, 2019 5:33 PM in response to Colby09

Delete the app (you can do that in Settings/General/iPhone Storage) , restart your phone, and download it again from the App Store.

To restart your phone hold the Volume Up and Side Button until Slide to Power Off appears and do so. Wait about 1 minute for the shutdown to finish, then turn the phone back on by holding the Side Button until an Apple logo appears.

Oct 6, 2019 7:11 PM in response to Colby09

If you tend to like to download things to your phone (and it appears you do) then absolutely upgrade to the 256gb option. 64gb is more for people that use their iPhone more like a phone and perhaps mostly stream but don’t save a lot. There is definitely a market that it still works for but most would be better served with at least the 256gb. Some would be fine with less but need more than 64.

iPhone 11 pro max 64gb storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.