Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Certificate Issues since upgrading to Catalina

I access some work programs through Citrix on my Mac. We have morons for tech support at work so they are no help. They sometimes ask me for help and I have no formal training in computers other than some programming classes in college. So I'm now asking y'all for help.

When trying to load up my work application through Citrix I get the following error since updating to Catalina:

You have not chosen to trust "Entrust Root Certification Authority - G2", the issuer of the server's security certificate.

1. This worked fine just yesterday before updating and I haven't changed anything else on my computer.
  2. I just tried it on another Mac running High Sierra and had no problems.
  3. I tried another user on my Catalina Mac and it still doesn't work
  4. I went into my keychain and found that certificate and set it to "always trust" and it still doesn't work

Any ideas? Help is much appreciated.

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 4:36 AM

Ive found a temporary workaround and sharing with others who may need some way to work until the certificate issues are solved. I used the Citrix extension in the chrome browser instead of the native app:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/citrix-workspace/haiffjcadagjlijoggckpgfnoeiflnem

This worked for me.

Similar questions

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2019 4:36 AM in response to Hardolin81

Ive found a temporary workaround and sharing with others who may need some way to work until the certificate issues are solved. I used the Citrix extension in the chrome browser instead of the native app:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/citrix-workspace/haiffjcadagjlijoggckpgfnoeiflnem

This worked for me.

Oct 8, 2019 9:13 AM in response to Hardolin81

Same questions as above. The message is just slightly different so I thought I'd add it to the thread.

you have not chosen to trust "GlobalSign Root CA", the issuer of the server's security certificate

Most likely the same problem. Since I rely on my citrix connection to work remotely, this is a big issue for me being productive and connected.

As with bwthompson, I accessed the certificate, and others referring to GlobalSign and set them to always trust without any change in response. Still doesn't work.

Thanks in advance for the assist.

Certificate Issues since upgrading to Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.