Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

some account services will be unavailable until you sign in again

I have downloaded what was supposed to be a fully tested version of macOS Catalina today, but I found that I keep getting an error saying "some account services will be unavailable until you sign in again" was wondering why Apple would release such a bug and if anyone know what I can do about it or revert back to the previous software until Apple can release a bug free version?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 8:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 9:11 PM

I’m having the same issue and the objection is that a few moments after signing in, the notification reappears again and no matter how many times you sign in, it keeps reappearing.

16 replies

Oct 8, 2019 8:28 AM in response to barryfromblue

Fixed - with Apple telephone support - Make sure Keychain is unticked. Then start Mac in safe mode, make sure its in safe mode. then sign in to iCloud again, wait a few minutes, then click into Keychain again, it should say setting up and asks for the sign in password from another of your apple devices, enter that password and wait a few more minutes, keychain then has a blue tick and the message disappears, restarted MacBook Pro and all fine !

Oct 8, 2019 9:30 AM in response to dian161

I've had exactly the same problem on with Catalina, iPadOS and iOS 13. Signing back in again fixes it but the message then returns. Keychain also won't switch on. The only thing that has fixed it is signing out of iCloud and back in again. I'm not sure also if this has also switched off my iCloud photo library when signing out? I think that may be a 'yes' and I've now switched it back on again and it's taking ages to upload. Any tips for a faster upload would be appreciated!

Oct 8, 2019 9:35 AM in response to waitingamdlearn

xed - with Apple telephone support - Make sure Keychain is unticked. Then start Mac in safe mode, make sure its in safe mode. then sign in to iCloud again, wait a few minutes, then click into Keychain again, it should say setting up and asks for the sign in password from another of your apple devices, enter that password and wait a few more minutes, keychain then has a blue tick and the message disappears, restarted MacBook Pro and all fine !

some account services will be unavailable until you sign in again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.