You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Annoying iTunes Pop-Up

I keep getting a pop-up on my phone (iPhone X, latest iOS 13.1.2), saying "The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time. Please try again later" however, I have not tried to purchase anything from the iTunes Store today, and the previous purchase I made was successful, it seemed to pop up for no reason as I had not been on the iTunes store when it started popping up. I have tried to 'turn it off and on again' method, and it was fine for half an hour until it popped up again. Thank you to anyone who responds!

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 8:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 3:39 AM

Are you still getting it ? There was a problem with the store earlier, that might have caused it : https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/

2 replies

Annoying iTunes Pop-Up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.