Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pink pixels on my screen

For a few months these pink pixels appear randomly on my phone and sometimes this follows up with my screen freezing and flashing on and off. I have turned off and restarted my phone numerous times and it still occurs, I am unsure and would like some help to understand why this may be happening

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 9:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 8:44 AM

Hello tleafa.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you have been experiencing an issue with your display randomly pixelating, as well as your iPhone freezing up. Having a working device is important, I will be glad to assist.

I would recommend contacting Apple Support or taking your device to an Apple Store or Apple authorized Service Provider.

Contact Apple for support and service

Find Locations

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2019 8:44 AM in response to tleafa

Hello tleafa.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you have been experiencing an issue with your display randomly pixelating, as well as your iPhone freezing up. Having a working device is important, I will be glad to assist.

I would recommend contacting Apple Support or taking your device to an Apple Store or Apple authorized Service Provider.

Contact Apple for support and service

Find Locations

Cheers.

Pink pixels on my screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.