Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pink lines flashing on the screen of iPad mini 6

I just purchased a new Ipad mini 6 and within two weeks there pink lines that keep flashing on and off the screen no matter which app I use. I have completed a hard reset multiple times and the glitch continues. The ipad was purchased brand new so I am not sure what could be causing this. please help!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad mini 6 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 8:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 8:37 AM

Assuming that your iPad was purchased directly from Apple, you have benefit of 14-days within which to return your iPad for exchange or refund. You should make use of this opportunity while you are able to do so.

Beyond 14-days, your iPad will be repaired or exchanged under Apple’s one-year limited warranty. Depending upon your country/region, you may have additional rights concerning available remedy.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad Service & Repair - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 8:37 AM in response to LadyShaSha22

Assuming that your iPad was purchased directly from Apple, you have benefit of 14-days within which to return your iPad for exchange or refund. You should make use of this opportunity while you are able to do so.

Beyond 14-days, your iPad will be repaired or exchanged under Apple’s one-year limited warranty. Depending upon your country/region, you may have additional rights concerning available remedy.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad Service & Repair - Apple Support

Sep 9, 2022 8:57 PM in response to LadyShaSha22

LadyShaSha22 Said:

"Pink lines: I just purchased a new Ipad mini 6 and within two weeks there pink lines that keep flashing on and off the screen no matter which app I use. I have completed a hard reset multiple times and the glitch continues. The ipad was purchased brand new so I am not sure what could be causing this. please help!"

-------

Take it back to the seller. This appears to be a damaged device. If Apple, perform a screensharing session wit them to inform them what is occurring: See my user tip: Screenshare your iPhone with the Camera App Enabled to Easily Converse Over-the-Phone with Apple Support - User Tip

Pink lines flashing on the screen of iPad mini 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.