Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Film languages

Hi.

My apple account is registered in France. All (or almost?) Itunes movies are provided with french language only. I know how to go to Audio setting and there are no other languages proposed. I also put English language in the apple tv settings but it didn’t change anything. I like to watch Original versions only that means that unfortunately I almost never watch ITunes movies.

Anybody can help?

Thanks

Benjamin

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 3:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 10:47 AM

The studios think that the people in France want dubbed versions, hence the French iTunes Store has many titles with only the dubbed audio (e.g. Alita Battle Angel). Sometimes the Store has both versions as separate items to buy, even when there is no technical reason to make them separate versions.

Let Apple know your comments on Feedback - Apple TV - Apple. With enough reactions, the can make that plea with the studios/​local distributors.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2019 10:47 AM in response to BenBali

The studios think that the people in France want dubbed versions, hence the French iTunes Store has many titles with only the dubbed audio (e.g. Alita Battle Angel). Sometimes the Store has both versions as separate items to buy, even when there is no technical reason to make them separate versions.

Let Apple know your comments on Feedback - Apple TV - Apple. With enough reactions, the can make that plea with the studios/​local distributors.

Film languages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.