Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes film in watchable due to sound being out of sync

Some films have audio out of sync with the film making it un watchable. Please can someone from Apple tell me what the issue is? I’m on a 79mb connection so this is not the issue. Thanks

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 11:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2019 7:11 AM

WuzuAndy,

Thanks for verifying that information for us.

In this case, I recommend following the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you can't stream or watch video content from the iTunes Store or third-party apps In addition, I recommend making sure your iPhone is updated to the latest version of the iOS software. This helps provide software improvements and enhanced security updates on your device. If needed, here's how to update the software on your iPhone: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2019 7:11 AM in response to WuzuAndy

WuzuAndy,

Thanks for verifying that information for us.

In this case, I recommend following the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you can't stream or watch video content from the iTunes Store or third-party apps In addition, I recommend making sure your iPhone is updated to the latest version of the iOS software. This helps provide software improvements and enhanced security updates on your device. If needed, here's how to update the software on your iPhone: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Oct 15, 2019 6:45 AM in response to WuzuAndy

Hi WuzuAndy,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It looks like no one has responded to your question. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

1. Are you experiencing this behavior with more than one movie?
  2. When the audio is out of sync, does it occur on both cellular data and Wi-Fi?
  3. Are the movies downloaded or is it being streamed to your device?

I also suggest trying the steps in this support resource: If you can't stream or watch video content from the iTunes Store or third-party apps

Kind regards.

iTunes film in watchable due to sound being out of sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.