Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes on iPad won’t even show rentals

I am logged into an iPhone and iPad simultaneously with my Apple ID. I rented two movies from iTunes on my phone. Although they show up on my phone they are to be seen nowhere on the iPad. I have tried restarting the iPad and have logged out from and in to my Apple account. Nothing worked. However you can see a movie I bought several days ago can be seen on both devices. I am not sure what this means. Is it because I rented them less than an hour ago? I did not want to go down the try renting again and see if it says “You have already rented this.” method because I have ended up renting a movie twice before because of an error. (I am not entirely sure about the generation of the iPad however my iPhone is an 8.)

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM)

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 9:07 PM

Aaaand it happened. iTunes played me yet again.

This morning I got the emails that indicated I had rented the two movies indeed. However it seemed I had rented “Before Sunrise” twice. Once on iPad once on iPhone. Which I am both logged in with the same Apple ID. Upon this I thought the **** thing can’t understand they’re the same accounts. I’m gonna ask a refund. I did for the one that was on iPad. And. It deleted the one on my phone too.

I am tired.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2019 9:07 PM in response to aslkio

Aaaand it happened. iTunes played me yet again.

This morning I got the emails that indicated I had rented the two movies indeed. However it seemed I had rented “Before Sunrise” twice. Once on iPad once on iPhone. Which I am both logged in with the same Apple ID. Upon this I thought the **** thing can’t understand they’re the same accounts. I’m gonna ask a refund. I did for the one that was on iPad. And. It deleted the one on my phone too.

I am tired.

iTunes on iPad won’t even show rentals

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.