Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone else seen this pop up after installing Catalina?

Hello, I upgraded to Catalina yesterday on my 2018 MBP - once I did I started getting the below pop up every time my computer starts up. I ran malwarebytes and Norton, both found no malware. I went into preferences to make sure there was nothing in 'login items' which there isn't. When I click 'move to trash' the window goes away but there is nothing in the trash. I've searched my Mac for any file called "update" but can't seem to find it. This is brand new after Catalina. Upgraded an iMac and a 2017 MBP and haven't gotten this pop up. Is anyone else having this issue? Thank you!

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 6:21 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Oct 21, 2019 2:38 AM in response to Richard Rodts

Richard Rodts Said:

———-

Report this to Apple:

No. I have not come across this, but you can most certainly do you part by reporting this as feedback to Apple, using the link*** provided below. The more feedback Apple received on this, the more they’ll know what bugs need to be fixed.

*** The Link: Feedback - macOS - Apple

Select:

• macOS Catalina 10.15” for the operating system you’re running
  • Bug Report” for the feedback type
  • Software/Firmware Update” for the feedback area

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.