Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app not showing Pokemon go

The new health app is not registering Pokémon go as an app requesting permission, (for the adventure sync option) I have an iPhone 11 with up to date software, and deleting then reinstalling the pokemon go app did nothing.

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 11:46 AM

Hello RhinoFerrum,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that the Pokemon Go app isn’t part of your Health app data. I’m happy to help.

In the Pokemon Go app, got to Settings and enable Adventure Sync. 

You can manage your Health data using the steps here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Take care.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2019 11:46 AM in response to RhinoFerrum

Hello RhinoFerrum,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that the Pokemon Go app isn’t part of your Health app data. I’m happy to help.

In the Pokemon Go app, got to Settings and enable Adventure Sync. 

You can manage your Health data using the steps here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Take care.

Health app not showing Pokemon go

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.