Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My system requirement not enough for itunes

I have used iTunes for many years but recently purchased a new laptop, and was told that it was ample for my requirements i.e. downloading movies with Apple iTunes.

Sadly, it is not...

My new laptop is a Asus S430FA-EB131T / i5 - 8265 U Processor / SSD 256GB / 8GB / Windows 10 / UHD620 /

It does play a movie rented and downloaded in SD.

However, the problem is, I cannot see the iTunes page due all the available movies are a grey blank.

What can I do to solve this issue now? Is there a simple solution, please?

Thank you,

Jonathan

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 2:13 PM

That box isn't ticked, but compatibility mode allows Windows to pretend to the app to be an older version of Windows should that be useful in making an app that hasn't been updated for the current version of Windows run successfully.

tt2

12 replies

Oct 24, 2019 12:47 PM in response to turingtest2

Just for the record, I wrote that I could see the available movies (although somewhat blurred) on iTunes, I just tried to see a movie and it was impossible to enlarge it, so the movie was very small.

Therefore I have changed back the settings...

Basically I cannot use my new laptop for iTunes.

My concern is, if I will by a Mac, or iMac, or any other computer or laptop, I could still have this issue?

My system requirement not enough for itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.