Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MyFord Touch doesn't download contacts since iOS 13 update

Ever since the update to iOS 13, MyFord Touch isn't downloading my phone contacts from my iPhone 8. It only downloads the numbers I've marked as favorites. So when a text comes in, where the popup window on SYNC used to show the name of the person sending the text, it now just shows the phone number. Ford is no longer supporting MyFord Touch, and my SYNC is up to date. I've tried deleting the phonebook and re-downloading it, but it still just downloads the numbers from my favorites list.

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 8:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 8:11 AM

On your iPhone go to Settings > Bluetooth > Tap the circle to the right of your car with an i in it. Turn on Sync Contacts and then the contacts you want, such as All Contacts. While you're there make sure you have Show Notifications turned on if you want your car to let you know a text has come to your phone.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2019 8:11 AM in response to lisafromelk river

On your iPhone go to Settings > Bluetooth > Tap the circle to the right of your car with an i in it. Turn on Sync Contacts and then the contacts you want, such as All Contacts. While you're there make sure you have Show Notifications turned on if you want your car to let you know a text has come to your phone.

MyFord Touch doesn't download contacts since iOS 13 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.