Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

interrotto - 'Filter' non riuscito, 1 Pagina

Using a MacBook Air, connecting my Xerox Phaser 6121MFP directly via USB do not works . Printer is shared of course, but there is no response from the printer and then I get the error message: 'Stopped - "Filter" failed' or interrotto - 'Filter' non riuscito, . Any one can help ?

Utilizzando un MacBook Air, il collegamento di Xerox Phaser 6121MFP direttamente tramite USB non funziona. La stampante è ovviamente condivisa, ma non c'è risposta dalla stampante e quindi ricevo il messaggio di errore: Interrotto 'Filter 'non riuscito,

Qualcuno può aiutarmi ?

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 1:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 6:31 AM

Hi luigi295,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are unable to print from your Mac using your Xerox Phaser printer. I am happy to help.

When it comes to printing issues, you should follow the troubleshooting steps found here: If you can't print from your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support. Specifically, following the steps in the section titled, 'If your printer isn't AirPrint-enabled', since you connect your printer via USB to your Mac and it is not compatible with AirPrint.

After following these steps, if the issue continues, please reach out to the printer manufacturer for support: Phaser 6121MFP Support.

Thank you for your post.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2019 6:31 AM in response to luigi295

Hi luigi295,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are unable to print from your Mac using your Xerox Phaser printer. I am happy to help.

When it comes to printing issues, you should follow the troubleshooting steps found here: If you can't print from your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support. Specifically, following the steps in the section titled, 'If your printer isn't AirPrint-enabled', since you connect your printer via USB to your Mac and it is not compatible with AirPrint.

After following these steps, if the issue continues, please reach out to the printer manufacturer for support: Phaser 6121MFP Support.

Thank you for your post.

Take care.

interrotto - 'Filter' non riuscito, 1 Pagina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.