Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Angry and disappointed that a push notification didn't advise that updated REMINDERS on iPhone would no longer work on my MAC!

When will MAC iOS upgrade be availalble? Angry and disappointed that a push notification didn't advise that updated REMINDERS on iPhone would no longer work on my MAC!

MacBook Air

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 5:55 AM

Please be civil in respectful in your remarks. I work, and only visit these discussions when absolutely necessary, My last visit was years ago, a testimony to Apple design and execution. For one who rarely has to resolve computer issues, troubleshooting can be a steep learning curve. The purpose of these discussions is to diminish the steepness of that curve. Displays of behavior contrary to this purpose wastes everyone's time.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2019 5:55 AM in response to Luis Sequeira1

Please be civil in respectful in your remarks. I work, and only visit these discussions when absolutely necessary, My last visit was years ago, a testimony to Apple design and execution. For one who rarely has to resolve computer issues, troubleshooting can be a steep learning curve. The purpose of these discussions is to diminish the steepness of that curve. Displays of behavior contrary to this purpose wastes everyone's time.

Angry and disappointed that a push notification didn't advise that updated REMINDERS on iPhone would no longer work on my MAC!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.