Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

playlists on MUSIC without Apple Music subscription

Tried the free trail of Apple Music at son's urging. Then updated to Catalina on the MAC. My playlist created for teaching classes no longer work. Some songs added (via Apple Music) would not play until the download button was pushed. That interruption is not compatible with shuffling a playlist during my classes. Decided the Apple Music was not helping me, but had to call support to REMOVE the free trial. Now ALL my playlists (not the generic ones generated by Apple) are gone on the MAC. Can I sync the playlists that show on the iPhone back to the MAC where they originated? What controls will let me sync all devices over wifi as happened before the Catalina update?

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 11:50 AM

Hello Behindthecurve,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that after having your Apple Music trial removed from your Mac that you want to knwo how to sync your devices over Wi-Fi like prior to updating to macOS Catalina. I’m happy to help.

Please use the steps in the section titled “Sync your content using Wi-Fi” here: Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2019 11:50 AM in response to Behindthecurve

Hello Behindthecurve,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that after having your Apple Music trial removed from your Mac that you want to knwo how to sync your devices over Wi-Fi like prior to updating to macOS Catalina. I’m happy to help.

Please use the steps in the section titled “Sync your content using Wi-Fi” here: Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

Take care.

playlists on MUSIC without Apple Music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.