Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max - First Charge

How long should I charge my new iPhone 11 Pro Max before using it?

And then should I uses it till it is completely drained before charging it again?

Or is this all myths? Haha

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 18, 2019 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2019 6:56 AM

You don’t need to charge it at all the first time that you use it. If it has battery power, have at it and enjoy it.

I charge my iPhone XR every night so that I can automatically backup with iCloud as well. You can charge your phones whenever it is convenient for you to charge it. Don’t let the battery drain all the way down to nothing, though. If you can get two or three days out of it, no need to charge it. I suspect that you won’t get that much time out of the battery if you use the phone regularly, but if you don’t, then charge it when it needs to be charged.

Take a look at this.

When to charge your iPhone or iPad - Apple Community

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2019 6:56 AM in response to KaylaCami

You don’t need to charge it at all the first time that you use it. If it has battery power, have at it and enjoy it.

I charge my iPhone XR every night so that I can automatically backup with iCloud as well. You can charge your phones whenever it is convenient for you to charge it. Don’t let the battery drain all the way down to nothing, though. If you can get two or three days out of it, no need to charge it. I suspect that you won’t get that much time out of the battery if you use the phone regularly, but if you don’t, then charge it when it needs to be charged.

Take a look at this.

When to charge your iPhone or iPad - Apple Community

iPhone 11 Pro Max - First Charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.