📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

Battery life is a combination of many factors, such as how much you use your device and which apps you use. Learn what to do if you think your battery is draining too quickly >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SMS Messages

Dear Apple Support,

I have the following problem.  My iPhone sends SMS messages to the number +44 (778) 620-50-94.  It is repeated several times a day sometimes.  As I know, it is connected with iPhone working capacity.  It's outrageous, SMS messages are sent without my knowledge and are not displayed in the iPhone Message app.  I suddenly detected it through my cellular company support. Sending messages abroad is very expensive for me.  It were six messages 48 rubles cost (about $ 0.76).  It violates my rights and causes material damage.  Please deal with this problem and compensate for the damage.

Sincerely

Vladislav Sautsky

P.S .: There are screenshots from my cell company app where you can see the payments.  If you need I can send you documentary confirmation of the cellular company.

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 18, 2019 12:01 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Oct 24, 2019 11:46 AM in response to Community User

Greetings sautsky,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand messages are being sent from your mobile number, but do not appear in the Messages app.

Since it sounds like you've spoken with your carrier regarding the issue, I suggest reaching out to Apple Support from the following link for additional assistance: Get Support

Kind regards.

SMS Messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.