Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

International sms sending in background without permission

It’s happening to me from last few when I receive my provider bill and find out that there are lots of international sms sent through my iphone which I never sent mostly those are sent to UK and Philippines, I am annoyed and I asked service provider and they ask to check apple. I checked both but no one was able to give me some specific reason. It’s like stealing or cheating if my phone has no record that I have sent any international sms and it’s happening monthly basis and few amounts added up to my monthly bill. They say it’s about IMessages but I don’t think so.

Kindly if someone can help me to solve this issue or how it is happening

Thanks

Ali

iPhone 11 Pro, 13

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 1:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 3:48 AM

Each time you change the SIM or activate iMessage/iCloud/FaceTime you must have got these warnings (As Shown in the pic below). If you had tapped on OK then .....

See the pic below

Similar questions

2 replies

Jul 13, 2020 6:25 AM in response to SravanKrA

Greetings Mr. Sravan that was very useful information according to my problem and I agree the images you shown it used to show often on my screen and I always pressed cancelled but I think by mistake one time I pressed okay, so no wonder.

Kindly if you can help me how to reset that option do I need to remove and insert my sim or should I reset my iPhone.

I really appreciate your kind cooperation and it was according to my query

regards

International sms sending in background without permission

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.