Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Time Weekly Report

Hello. How can I set up Screen Time to get the weekly report instead of the daily report? Since this last update I can’t get it anymote and it is my preferred report. Thanks.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 20, 2019 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2019 9:12 AM

It should be automatically enabled as a weekly reported. Our family gets ours on Sundays, but it might be different for someone else. You might check the notification settings and make sure that notifications for screen time are enabled.

That shows how to disable them, to enable, do the reverse.

Hopefully this is the issue, if not, I would try pursuing the screen time settings and look for something labeled 'weekly' or 'notifications.'

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2019 9:12 AM in response to letitia128

It should be automatically enabled as a weekly reported. Our family gets ours on Sundays, but it might be different for someone else. You might check the notification settings and make sure that notifications for screen time are enabled.

That shows how to disable them, to enable, do the reverse.

Hopefully this is the issue, if not, I would try pursuing the screen time settings and look for something labeled 'weekly' or 'notifications.'

Screen Time Weekly Report

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.