Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Print from "Pages"

There is no "print" button. There is no top menu bar / toolbar-- There is no "File."

There is only "View" "Zoom" "Add page" etc.

When I click on "View" there is no option to show or hide a toolbar.

I've made "pages" occupy the whole screen - that doesn't help.

So how can I print the document I made on "Pages"?

iMac Pro

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 12:29 PM

6 replies

Oct 21, 2019 12:42 PM in response to Billyjeff

You put the app into fullscreen mode. If you shove the mouse pointer to the topmost edge of the screen it will reveal the standard menubar. Over on the right should be an icon to shrink the screen. Alternatively, hit the ESC key on the keyboard for the same result.

A simple rule to follow: Never decide to do something on a computer, if you don't know how to undo it.

Oct 21, 2019 1:06 PM in response to Kappy

Thank you. I did not do anything that had to be undone.

The standard menu bar that you mentioned has a "File" option, but the menu under that File option contains no "Print" option. It is the standard menu bar for the whole user interface, not for the Pages application.

I believe the "Print" option for the Pages app is supposed to be in a separate Pages toolbar. The problem is that my Pages app does not have any toolbar across the top. So I cannot print from pages.

How to Print from "Pages"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.