Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I print from “Pages?”

How do I print from Pages? Since the new update, the icon won’t display print

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 5:37 AM

rolf219 wrote:

Have problems printing with the pages and numbers apps, using the latest OS for my IPad Pro.
The print button has either disappeared or moved, along with other items such as text size.
The most troublesome is the print function or lack thereof.

If the above replies—including checking for and confirming a functional AirPrint printer is present, and confirming the changed location of the print button as was mentioned—do not address this, then best post a few more details, or contact Apple directly using the Get Support link in the upper right corner of this webpage.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2022 5:37 AM in response to rolf219

rolf219 wrote:

Have problems printing with the pages and numbers apps, using the latest OS for my IPad Pro.
The print button has either disappeared or moved, along with other items such as text size.
The most troublesome is the print function or lack thereof.

If the above replies—including checking for and confirming a functional AirPrint printer is present, and confirming the changed location of the print button as was mentioned—do not address this, then best post a few more details, or contact Apple directly using the Get Support link in the upper right corner of this webpage.

How do I print from “Pages?”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.