Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods 1 loosing connection to my iPhone X

My AirPods are loosing connection to my iPhone X after 5 minutes of talking time. The strange thing is if i am listening to music i don't loose connection. I can listen one hour of music without disconnection. It start first with my right AirPods and after one or 2 minutes the left AirPods is loosing connection as well. The battery of the AirPods are ok and i get the same problem when the battery of the AirPods are full charged. The problem it started after iOS 13 upgrade and with the last one upgrade it is getting even worst (13.1.3).

At the moment i am not able to use the AirPods as i was done before with iOS 12. I am really disappointed. One year ago i lost one of mine AirPods and i bought one AirPods to replace the one i lost. I don't know if this is a problem for iOS 13.1.3 to have two AirPods not from the same ship date. I am telling this because the strange thing is that the disconnection is asynchronous and always start with right one and then the left one. I have tried to pair back the AirPods as other community member are writing in the forum but the problem is still there.

Are there other people who are getting the same problem of mine?

regards

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 6:19 AM

Hello,

Start with a full reset: Reset your AirPods

If also could be wireless interference:

If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

Good luck.

2 replies

AirPods 1 loosing connection to my iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.