Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my new iPad by serial number

Hello Support.

I have ordered an iPad pro latest model 11 inch earlier this month from Amazon. But the iPad is not delivered to me though I have paid by my credit card. My question is: Is it possible to find this iPad and check if it's already activated by its serial number?! I'm afraid it was stolen.. or can Apple contact with Amazon to refund my money or at least investigate my issue quickly?!

The status there is Delivered but I didn't received it :(

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 2:07 PM

I would have thought you need to take it up with the shipping company for them to prove it was delivered and if they can’t prove it was delivered contact Amazon for a refund. If they can prove they should have a signature maybe of a neighbor.

If it was paid by credit card you may be able to claim back from the card company

Clearly the issue is if you try to claim back you’ve got to prove you didn’t receive it

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2019 2:07 PM in response to hanan90

I would have thought you need to take it up with the shipping company for them to prove it was delivered and if they can’t prove it was delivered contact Amazon for a refund. If they can prove they should have a signature maybe of a neighbor.

If it was paid by credit card you may be able to claim back from the card company

Clearly the issue is if you try to claim back you’ve got to prove you didn’t receive it

Oct 26, 2019 5:07 PM in response to hanan90

No one here can track your iPad. You need to contact Amazon to alert them that the iPad shows as delivered, but was not delivered to you or was stolen. They will need to initiate a report with the shipper, since they shipped it.

Also, never enter personal information or serial numbers of devices in an international public forum that anyone has access to. I've asked the hosts to edit it out.

Find my new iPad by serial number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.