Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if my child has an Apple ID already but it’s not allowing us to log into her account?

How can I log into my child’s Apple ID? We have already made her one now it’s not allowing us to log into it, she’s under 13 and is on my family sharing. I’ve read everything I can find, I’ve called Apple support and still don’t have the answers. There’s got to be a way to figure this out. Please help!

iPhone 6s

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 8:53 PM

If it is saying you need account recovery, I don't know of any way to get around that unless remember your information and can sign in successfully, then your wait period cancels automatically and you can use your Apple ID immediately.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 21, 2019 8:42 PM in response to Eric Root

I’ve tried logging in on her phone, she’s gotten a different due to her original one being stolen, so we were trying to set it up and it says when we try to log in that her Apple ID has been locked, that she needs to do account recovery, that’s apparently the only way to get it to work eventually, but that takes a while like days or weeks for the whole process. I called Apple support and they’ve said they’ve never had something like this happen. I mean previously when she would log in she’d use her Apple ID and my password because she’s on my family share thing, but it won’t work at all, but my Apple ID and same password works just fine.

What if my child has an Apple ID already but it’s not allowing us to log into her account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.