Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari cannot open page server cannot be found

I updated my iphone and now on numerous web pages I get the message that the page cannot be opened that the server cannot be found. Anyone else with this issue? Help?

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 9:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 10:46 AM

Standard clearing of data to eliminate that as a possibility. Try double clicking the Home button or swipe up from the bottom of the screen and swipe Safari upwards. Go to Settings/Safari and clear History and Website Data. Open Safari and test.

Safari - Clear the history and cookies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad - How to clear

Do you have access to another WiFi where you can try?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2019 10:46 AM in response to frederickfromco

Standard clearing of data to eliminate that as a possibility. Try double clicking the Home button or swipe up from the bottom of the screen and swipe Safari upwards. Go to Settings/Safari and clear History and Website Data. Open Safari and test.

Safari - Clear the history and cookies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad - How to clear

Do you have access to another WiFi where you can try?

safari cannot open page server cannot be found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.