You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods very quiet

My airpods have had an issue for about a month now and its very annoying. When i put them on at full volume i can barely hear them with any noise outside. My friends say that its very loud outside and they hear everything when i tell them to try on my airpods they say that they also dont hear anything

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 8:37 AM

1 reply

Oct 28, 2019 3:27 PM in response to AyyLoxxx

Hello AyyLoxxx,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that your AirPods experience low audio even when they’re at full volume, and I’d love to help. 

First, consider whether this happens with multiple apps or in multiple locations. If it’s only happening outside, try using them indoors. 

From there, be sure your AirPods are free from debris, which could block the speaker meshes: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods

If the issue persists, I recommend taking each step in the below support articles: 

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

Reset your AirPods

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Airpods very quiet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.