Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe Bridge Full Screen Photo Review Red lines error

Hello, just wondering if anyone can help me with the issue that lately appeared when I watch my photos on full screen view on Adobe Bridge. It was always working perfectly but lately (probably since I updated my Mac) when I try to view my photos on full screen the red lines appears around the photo and all picture itself become pixelated in some blocks. Not sure how to explain it, but I am attaching the picture to see. If anyone has some tips how to resolve it I would appreciate it. Thank you

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 3:39 AM

15 replies

Oct 28, 2019 1:24 PM in response to ruta_1985

I also ran disc utilities and my dream almost came true. Alas it worked for 5 minutes!! Subsequently I've run it twice afterwards, closed and reopened my Mac and yes at first it seemed perfect, but coming to the next photo the pixelation started again. It seems completely at random. One second it's okay, next it's off . Impossible to work this way.

By the way ... why is there no option to be given: "NOT SOLVED" as in this case??

Nov 4, 2019 10:52 AM in response to SouthDakotan

When you open this conversation link straight from the notification email, the black Following box on the top right doesn't appear, but if you check the left corner at the top, there is sign in option, enter your details and check the top right again, at the first post of this message on the right side will be black box saying Following, just tap it and you will unfollow, hope it works.

Adobe Bridge Full Screen Photo Review Red lines error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.