Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not connect to cellular data after latest update already took to my carrier and all the could tell me was that it seems like a software issue

After latest update I have not been able to get cellular data, I took it into my carrier store and they said it was a software issue and they cannot help me. I have an iPhone 7 and have tried everything from resetting network to a factory reset and still nothing. Don’t think I can trade it in because I have a crack on screen from when I first got it a couple years ago. Can’t afford a new phone right now, any help?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 3:36 PM

The first thing you need to do is have an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Center fix the screen issue. Nobody can do anything further until this occurs.

Then, perhaps this applies.

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

1 reply

Can not connect to cellular data after latest update already took to my carrier and all the could tell me was that it seems like a software issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.