Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On ipad Set Safari to always open to the same webpage

How can I have Safari, on my iPad running iPadOS 13, open to the same webpage every time I open it?

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 8:21 AM

Safari for iPadOS/iOS13 does not provide any facility to set a “home page”.

The only way to kind-of emulate this feature is to set the first site that appears in your Favorites list to a site of your choice. Thus, whenever you open a new tab, the first link will always be your “preferred” URL.

Sorry, unless some really clever sage comes up with a better idea, that’s about it for Safari as it stands. Perhaps an alternative third-party browser might have different opportunities.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2019 8:21 AM in response to Bobby Collins

Safari for iPadOS/iOS13 does not provide any facility to set a “home page”.

The only way to kind-of emulate this feature is to set the first site that appears in your Favorites list to a site of your choice. Thus, whenever you open a new tab, the first link will always be your “preferred” URL.

Sorry, unless some really clever sage comes up with a better idea, that’s about it for Safari as it stands. Perhaps an alternative third-party browser might have different opportunities.

On ipad Set Safari to always open to the same webpage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.