Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

T9 dialer new iPhone 11 still does not work 😢

carloshenao

Good morning

I am Due for my new phone and have chosen iPhone 11pro max but i was bitterly disappointed to see that the T9 dialing still does

not work on the keyboard ?? The abc def letters still appear on the keys of the dialer but they still don’t work as the standard t9 dialer - yes there are hundreds of third party dialers in the App Store but surly by now apple

would have a simple T9 dialer working on its keyboard - the device is essentially a phone and I use It mostly as such, anyone who calls a lot will know that t9 search is still the fastest way to dial a contact ! Surly an option to turn T9 Dialing on and off should be avaliable by now on a device like iPhone 11 ?? As a matter of reference I picked Up a host of other avaliable brands of phone in my store and each and every single device worked perfectly on basic t9 dialing - my question is when will Apple finally turn this on ? - mike

More

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 10:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 11:15 PM

my question is when will Apple finally turn this on ? - mike

Nobody here can answer this question.

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

1 reply

T9 dialer new iPhone 11 still does not work 😢

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.