You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my podcast icon back on my desktop after accidentally deleting it?

I can open the podcast app if I go to the App Store, search podcast, and click open, but I can’t figure out how to get it back on my desktop.

Posted on Oct 26, 2019 3:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2019 3:20 PM

Hello jeffreeman63,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to find the Podcast app on your iPhone, but you can open it if you search for it on the App Store app. To help with this, please go to Settings > General > Reset and tap the Reset Home Screen Layout option and then test your issue again.

Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 31, 2019 3:20 PM in response to jeffreeman63

Hello jeffreeman63,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to find the Podcast app on your iPhone, but you can open it if you search for it on the App Store app. To help with this, please go to Settings > General > Reset and tap the Reset Home Screen Layout option and then test your issue again.

Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Cheers!

How do I get my podcast icon back on my desktop after accidentally deleting it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.