Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar won't add gmail calendar

I have recently purchased a new MacBook Air. In attempting to add my gmail account for calendar, I get a message box that states: this account already exists. However, as seen below- the account is not available in Calendar. Only "only my Mac" and "iCloud" are available options on the screen. Looking for help so that I can add the calendar.

MacBook

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2019 6:14 PM

Hello AMBran29,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with adding your calendar. I believe this is occurring because you already singed that account in, but you did not enable the slider for Calendar.

Check in System Preferences > Internet Accounts and see if you are signed in with your Gmail account there. You may just need to select it and enable the Calendar option.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2019 6:14 PM in response to AMBran29

Hello AMBran29,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with adding your calendar. I believe this is occurring because you already singed that account in, but you did not enable the slider for Calendar.

Check in System Preferences > Internet Accounts and see if you are signed in with your Gmail account there. You may just need to select it and enable the Calendar option.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Calendar won't add gmail calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.