Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I downgrade back to reminders that work with Mojave. Catalina is a cluster f- and not a viable OS currently as there are tons of show stopper bugs. I have Mojave and wasn't told it would stop working with Mojave.

I am a Software Engineer who uses reminders a ton. I need a working desktop client again. How do I get back to a working reminders app between my iphone 11 and MacOS Mojave?

Catalina has tons of stability and show stopping bugs. Upgrading to Catalina is not possible until those are addressed.

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 5:06 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Oct 29, 2019 9:55 AM in response to Barney-15E

To be honest I hit the accept by accident. I was trying to view a reminder while in the car so I wasn't paying the closest attention. Did it say you will loose access in your desktop reminders app? No. It said older ios devices. I have an iPad that's maybe 2 years old so I thought I was ok.

Here's my question though. If apple knows you definitely have multiple Macs on MacOS Mojave, and use Reminders daily on Mojave, why would they lead you to break that functionality with the only recourse being to move onto a premature unstable OS where pay-the-bills work can't be done.

[Edited by Moderator]

How do I downgrade back to reminders that work with Mojave. Catalina is a cluster f- and not a viable OS currently as there are tons of show stopper bugs. I have Mojave and wasn't told it would stop working with Mojave.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.