Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Circle 2 camera not responding in Homekit since update to 13.2

Since I’ve updated my HomePod to 13.2, 2 of my 3 Logitech wired Circle 2 are not responding in the Home app. Worked great for months. I have unpaired and paired again but getting same results. All devices are updated and camera’s are fine in Logitech app. Any ideas?

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 3:45 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 29, 2019 8:02 PM in response to robbyrae

I can only suggest you see what Logitech have to say, but in the meantime I do have some advice in bold below...

There is a bug in the iOS 13.2 release for HomePod, which has now been withdrawn. The bug could brick the device if you attempt to reset it or remove if from the Home app. If you have a pending update that is trying to download turn off automatic updates for HomePod, force quit the Home app, and power cycle your device. If you have updated to iOS 13.2 do not attempt to reset the device or remove if from the Home app as part of any troubleshooting. There is a rather indistinct disclaimer at the top of Reset HomePod - Apple Support.

tt2

Circle 2 camera not responding in Homekit since update to 13.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.